1. Ensworth (6-0): With win streak at 27 games, the Tigers, ranked 17th nationally by USA TODAY, set to host Giles County.
2. Oakland (6-0): Coming off open week and four straight home games, Patriots travel to DII-AA foe Baylor.
3. Henry Co. (7-0): Patriots, with an average winning margin of 22 points, eye seventh straight 10-AAA victory.
4. Blackman (7-0): Sizzling Blaze head into open week scoring 43 points per game, allowing just 12 per outing.
5. MBA (6-1): Big Red’s six-game win streak comes to end, but 19-game series string on line against Father Ryan .
6. CPA (7-0): Lions defense limiting opponents to 11.5 points per game heading into Whites Creek matchup.
7. Siegel (5-2): Four-game winning streak, including first 7-AAA win of season, sends Stars into open week.
8. Overton (7-0): Bobcats approach open week as one of two District 12-AAA teams with a winning record.
9. Beech (5-2): Defending 5A champs are 4-0 in 9-AAA, with 11 straight district wins as Wilson Central looms.
10. Brentwood Acad. (4-3): Back-to-back wins offset three-game slide, but DII-AA rival McCallie set to visit.
Reach Maurice Patton at 615-259-8018 email@example.com