1. Oakland (10-0): After completing program’s first unbeaten regular season, Patriots open 6A playoffs vs. Wilson Central.
2. Henry Co. (10-0): Patriots, 78-10 since 2007, start drive for second 5A title in three years vs. 10-AAA foe Kenwood.
3. Brentwood Acad. (7-3): Eagles close regular season with five-game win streak after ending nationally ranked Ensworth’s at 29.
4. Ensworth (8-1): Three-time defending DII-AA champion’s 29-game win streak halted by Brentwood Academy.
5. MBA (9-1): Three-game streak to close regular season leads Big Red to first nine-win regular season since 2008.
6. CPA (10-0): Following back-to-back 3A semifinal berths, Lions face White House-Heritage in playoff opener.
7. Overton (10-0): First undefeated regular season since 1983 sends Bobcats into rematch with McGavock in 6A playoffs.
8. Blackman (8-2): Consecutive losses vs. unbeaten foes put Blaze in rebound mode to start 6A playoffs vs. Smyrna.
9. Pearl-Cohn (9-1): Firebirds set to open 4A playoffs with second matchup in two weeks vs. 10-AA rival Maplewood.
10. Station Camp (8-2): Bison win fifth straight despite season’s lowest point output, face Franklin to start 6A playoffs.