Week 12 Notes:
- White House is in the quarterfinals for the fourth straight year and 16th time under head coach Jeff Porter. The Blue Devils are 6-9 in the quarterfinals under Porter but have lost three straight to Lexington, Maplewood and Liberty Magnet.
- This is the first class at White House to ever appear in four straight quarterfinals
- White House has not played a home semifinal game since 1998 (lost to Roane County)
- The winner of the White House vs. Giles County game is home in the fourth round
- This is the 13th 10-win season in White House history
- White House is 0-2 all-time versus Giles County (1977-78)
- Alex Lyon rushed for 100 yard in two straight games.
- Alex Felts needs 35 yards for 1,000 rushing yards on the season (965).
- Alex Felts did go over 1,000 yards for his career, becoming the 23rd player in White House history with 1,000 career yards.
- Taylor Wood has 139 tackles and 349 career, leaving him eight tackles short of the career mark of 357 by Kevin Jackson.
- Ryan Pool with 104 yards passing moved into 6th all-time on the career passing list with 1,554 yards, passing Dustin Townsend.
- Ryan Pool’s 64-yard pass to Josh Mullins was the longest offensive play of the season (not counting Mullins 85-yard KR)
- White House is scoring 90% in the red zone (36-of-40)
- White House is plus 15 on turnovers
- White House is 70.6% on fourth down (24-of-34)
- White House is scoring 23.1 points per game and allowing 12.5
- White House outscores its opponents 93-39 in the second quarter