The Robert Covington Steak Supper and Auction is Saturday, May 14th (note the week AFTER Mother’s Day weekend but still the second Saturday). Tickets are now on sale for $20 per person, and reminder of time changes this year with dinner from 3-6 p.m. and auction starting at 6 p.m. Here are some ways you can help White House football!
1. Buy tickets and sell tickets! For tickets, see a player, coach, staff member or parent/QB Club member.
2. Donate items – this is the biggest fundraiser of the year and items can be used for the live auction or silent auction.
3. Bring friends and family!
4. Volunteer – be a part of this event. Work the tables, the floor, load in and out with players, and even be an auctioneer or a floor mic volunteer.
5. Be positive and enthusiastic and help us reach our goal of $35,000.
Want to know more? Contact Carla or Chris with the Quarterback Club or call the field house at 615-672-6401. Remember, the parent website is www.bdpfootball.org