District 9-AA Girls Basketball Tournament Bracket and Schedule
The District 9-AA Tournament has been moved to Monday, February 22nd through Wednesday February 24th with the higher seed team hosting each game. Monday’s games are all elimination games and then the top four remaining seeds will earn a Region 5-AA Tournament bid.
- Higher seed host every game.
- Tickets $7.00 (contact school for ticket links)
- No season or student passes allowed.
- No county or district badges allowed.
- TSSAA and TACA Cards admitted for cardholder only.
- Local media should contact host school for coverage information.
- If host site is hosting two games on the same day, the ticket is good for one game at a time and the gym must be cleared between games.
Top four seeds advance to Region 5-AA automatically. Region 5-AA seed based on district finish.
District 9-AA Girls Standings:
- Westmoreland (12-0)
- Cheatham County (8-4)
- Sycamore (6-6)
- White House (5-7) * tiebreaker
- White House Heritage (5-7)
- Greenbrier (4-8)
- Harpeth (2-10)
District 9-AA Quarterfinals (Monday February 22)
- No game (bye) at (1) Westmoreland
- (5) White House Heritage at (4) White House
- (7) Harpeth at (2) Cheatham County
- (6) Greenbrier at (3) Sycamore
District 9-AA Semifinals (Tuesday February 23)
- (4-5) Winner at (1) Westmoreland
- (2-7) Winner vs. (3-6) Winner at Higher Seed
District 9-AA Finals (Wednesday February 24)
- Third Place Consolation at Higher Seed
- Championship at Higher Seed
- Westmoreland has earned an automatic advancement to the Region 5-AA Tournament. The other top three remaining seeds at the close of the tournament will earn a Region 5-AA Tournament berth. All teams will be seeded in the Region 5-AA Tournament based on District 9-AA Tournament finish.